Lysobact® is a local antiseptic based on a unique combination of two active substances: lysozyme and pyridoxine. Lysozyme is an innate immune factor, a so-called enzybiotic (enzyme + antibiotic) that acts with pyridoxine to:
- act on different causes of inflammatory conditions of the mouth and throat (bacteria, viruses, fungi)
- alleviate inflammation and reduce the basic symptoms of inflammation: swelling, pain and redness
- accelerate the healing of damaged oral mucosa
- enhance the effect of antibiotic therapy
- support and accelerate tissue regeneration following inflammation, injury or surgical interventions in the oral cavity (tonsillectomy, tooth extraction, etc.)
Lysobact® is an excellent therapeutic choice for the treatment of acute inflammatory diseases of the oral and pharyngeal mucosa in adults and children over 6 years of age.
Carefully read the patient information leaflet before use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for information on indications, precautions and side effects.
JGL obtained the right of distribution for this product thanks to the cooperation with Bosnalijek d.d., a pharmaceutical company from Bosnia and Herzegovina.