Meralys – Sea and drug synergy
JGL, a Croatian pharmaceutical company, developing medicine and preparations based on seawater for two decades, recently introduced a new, innovative nasal spray, which will bring added value to all decongestant users.
After five years of research and development, JGL has recently launched an innovative nasal spray drug onto the Croatian market, one which quickly and efficiently relieves nasal congestion and whose effect lasts for up to ten hours. The uniqueness of this preparation lies in the fact that for the very first time a decongestant was dissolved in a seawater solution which supports natural nasal cleaning mechanisms.
Another no less important fact is that the preparation contains an innovative small pump which inhibits microbiological pollution of its content during its administration due to special filters and silver. That is why this drug does not contain any preservatives. This novelty is very important since numerous studies show that benzalkonium chloride and similar preservatives in sprays and nasal drops cause burning sensations during administration, with a harmful effect on the nasal mucous. Meralys thus presents a new generation of nasal sprays, an innovative solution by a Croatian development team.
It is available as a nasal spray for both children and adults. It has a fast and long-term effect, providing the user with the ability to work freely during the day, and to rest well during the night. Besides the Croatian market, the preparation will soon be available in our neighbouring countries, and there is also a large interest in expanding the export to Western Europe, Russia, Ukraine and elsewhere.
The registration procedures are under way in fifteen countries and new markets are being prepared.
JGL is a Croatian pharmaceutical company from Rijeka with a wide range of generic drugs with a special focus on preparations for the senses and preparations based on seawater. Its strongest export brand, Aqua Maris, is present in 30 countries around the world, thus making JGL one of top five world seawater preparations producers. Meralys is a new JGL preparation combining the company’s long-standing experience in nasal drug production and preparations based on seawater, for which JGL expects significant export results.
- Meralys is an innovative nasal spray with a fast decongestant effect which lasts for up to ten hours.
- Meralys contains medication dissolved in seawater, thus combining beneficial effects of various substances. Seawater has shown to help the regeneration of natural nasal mucous defence mechanisms.
- A small patented spray pump was built into Meralys products, containing a microbiological filter and active silver, so that no preservatives are necessary.
- Advantages of Meralys:
- Sea and drug synergy
- Preservative free (preservatives have shown to have a harmful effect on the nasal mucous).
- Easy-to-use packaging with a small patented spray pump
- Meralys is a result of Croatian knowledge and JGL is a well-established producer of nasal decongestants and preparations based on seawater.
Meralys is a non-prescription drug available in pharmacies throughout Croatia.