The Vizol S Allergy eye drops with Ectoin are a novelty in the JGL portfolio of OTC medications and the Vizol S brand. They have a preventive effect in case of exposure to various allergens, and they reduce existing symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis as well. Symptoms such as itching, redness or excessive tearing of the eyes can be effectively reduced. The Vizol S Allergy eye drops protect from the harmful effect of allergens and help regenerate the irritated and sensitive eye mucosa.
The basic advantages of the Vizol S Allergy drops are:
- protection from the harmful effect of allergens and helping to regenerate the irritated and sensitive eye mucosa,
- suitability for people wearing contact lenses, children, as well as people with sensitive eyes,
- preservative-free, safe for use up to 6 weeks after opening,
- up to 340 sterile drops in a practical bottle,
- the product is economical and easy to use.
The product contains 20 mg of Ectoin in 1 ml of the solution, and the other ingredients are hydroxyethyl cellulose, sodium chloride, water, and citrate buffer. The product is sold in a packaging of 10 ml of solution in a bottle with an applicator.
The applicator technology includes a filter which makes the product safe for use because it prevents the contamination of the liquid after opening.
You can read more about the Vizol S brand products at www.vizols.com.